Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Five Secrets From Author Rosalie Redd


Today I have the pleasure of introducing Rosalie Redd.  
I always love finding new-to-me authors. 
And lucky for us, Rosalie is a prolific author 

Hi there! I’m Rosalie Redd and I write paranormal romance with broken heroes, tough heroines, and happily ever afters. I live in Oregon, where rain is just another excuse to keep writing. When not at my computer, you can find me at Jazzercise, waterfall collecting in the Pacific Northwest, or relaxing with my hubby and our pesky cat, Snookums.

Thanks, L.A. for hosting me today.

You're welcome. Please tell us Five Secrets we may not know about Unimaginable Lover or you, but will after today!

1) Council Leader Tanen steals more than just the blue sunstone. Only this time, the stakes are personal.

2) Sheri has a penchant for helping strays and the downtrodden. Seems she gets more than she bargains for when she finds Tanen broken and battered in her shed.


3) An old friend(?) returns to the story in an unexpected way. Hehehe…

4) I once competed in a Dance Dance Revolution gaming contest and actually made it to the second round! LOL!

5) My favorite indulgent sin is Dairy Queen ice cream cake. Yum!

Blurb :
A shifter and a human together? Unimaginable…
One careless decision. The colony betrayed. Tanen’s only course is a desperate hunt for justice, but his solo mission is cut short when he’s mortally wounded during a fight. Rescued by a sweet, innocent female who nurses him back to health, he can’t deny the passion that burns between them. Now he must choose between his duty and honor or his desire for the precious, but forbidden, human female.

Broken promises and ruined love hardened Sheri’s heart. When she finds an injured and extraordinarily sexy man on her property, she’s pulled into a world she never imagined. As she nurses him back to health and they bond over their love of books, she’s torn between the lessons she learned from her rough past and the need to seek solace in Tanen’s arms, but she must learn to trust him, and herself, in order to survive.


Buy:

Find Rosalie:



2 comments:

  1. Welcome Rosalie, I haven't had a DQ cake in ages, now I want one :) Bad girl that you are.

    Your books sound fascinating, can't wait to read them.
    Hugs,
    L.A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for inviting me onto your blog, Leslie! Yes, DQ cakes are quite the temptation, aren't they? Hugs...
    Rosalie

    ReplyDelete