Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Holiday Gift To You, A FREE copy of Be Mine This Christmas Night


Yes, you read that right.

BE MINE THIS CHRISTMAS NIGHT is free for a very limited time (12/18-12/20) at Amazon.

Why, you ask?


A couple of reasons. I want people to read it.  Free is good...for a limited time and hopefully you'll like it so much you'll want to write a short review. If so, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Reviews are the life's blood of an author.

Second, if you download it, it raises my sales rank, at least for awhile and that is also a good thing.

Third...if you like this one, maybe you'll try my other books. That would be totally awesome.

So go HERE and download it, cozy up and read this heartwarming story set in snowy Boulder, Colorado and fall in love with Annie, Cole, Josh and Peter...don't forget Jen and even Mitch.

Thanks!!

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, Happy Hanukah, and if I missed your holiday, I'm sorry, but celebrate with a great book :)

Peace to all.
L.A. Sartor

2 comments:

  1. Hi L.Hi L.A.:
    I wish I could get this book again, claim the enjoyment of reading it for the first time again, and then write a second 5-star review. I enjoyed it that much. The writing was so vivid it was almost like watching a movie. If anyone loves Christmas romances, they will surely enjoy this one. And now is an ideal time to secure a copy.

    Vince

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vince,
    Wow, what a nice thing to say. I hope you have a Merry Christmas, and bit slower 2014. 2013 has been mad for you :)
    ~L

    ReplyDelete