Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Writers Guild of America, West ~ 101 Greatest Screenplays


So, my dear writer buddies, how many of these "greatest" have you seen or studied? 
And do you agree with the list?

BEFORE YOU GO CHECK OUT THE LINK, DO YOU HAVE A GUESS ON NUMBER 1???




Here's the teaser link:
http://www.wga.org/subpage_newsevents.aspx?id=1684

Or skip it and go directly to the page:
http://www.wga.org/subpage_newsevents.aspx?id=1807

And check out the fun facts on the top 10....



Remember, studying a screenplay isn't just for screenwriters.  It's good for all writers.

Ciao
~LA







3 comments:

  1. I've seen many of the films but not all. Good list! Thank you, LA.!!

    Light,
    Nancy Haddock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you guess the number 1? One of my favorite films is Verdict and it's on the list.

    Thanks for visiting.
    ~LA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting list. Of the first 60, I've seen all but 4. I started to fade on the last 41, but some of my all-time favorites are mentioned. A few surprised me.

    ReplyDelete