Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Mark Coker's 2013 Book Publishing Industry Predictions and...

Here are a couple of links to some very interesting blog posts.


Mark Coker's 2013 Book Publishing Industry Predictions:
"It’s that time of year when book people make their predictions for the year ahead. I bring you, my dear reader, my epic predictions for 2013.

I say "epic" tongue in cheek, because I went a bit overboard this year. When I sat down to write this, I was thinking of maybe eight or ten predictions with short narratives. I'm bringing you 21 predictions with expansive narratives. Skim the headlines then read what grabs you.

All of us in this business, from writers to readers and everyone in between, have a vision for where things are going." 

Click on link to keep reading.

Joanna Penn: Ebook Publishing Interview: On Kobo With Mark Lefebvre:
http://www.thecreativepenn.com/2012/11/25/ebook-publishing-kobo-mark-lefebvre/

"Yes, they may be the dominant partner in the US and the UK, but in global markets, ebook retailer Kobo is doing some brilliant things. In today’s interview, we get into what Kobo can offer you as an author."

Click link to keep on reading and watch interview.

And notice they talk about the Espresso Book Machine which I blogged about in September here.
Both of these blogs are well worth following.
Here's to a Happy, Healthy and Successful 2013.
~LA

No comments:

Post a Comment